New Intro - Info
New Chapter 1: Page 1-39, Done
New Chapter 2: Page 40-74, Done
New Chapter 3: Page 75-??, Work In Progress
In short: Because the story has developed so much that the old introduction doesn't make sense anymore. (Plus the old writing sucks.)
Will replace the current Chapter 4. Then I'll go back through the rest of volume 1 to fix certain pages for consistency (as well as rename the page numbers.)
Chapter 3 loose script is done. It will probably be a few more months until it's drawn and finished, since I'm doing it in simulatneous progression with the current Chapter 10.
But I liked the old version just fine!
I'm going to use my dictatorial powers as creator of the Key-verse to say... sorry, too bad. I invite you to go read and like the new version too.
For those who don't want to read the new intro, please be aware certain elements have drastically changed (spoiler).
- Jerlorn no longer knows that Faena is dead
- Jerlorn actually has
a more personality now
- Valeni no longer knows about Portals and magic
- Jerlorn wants to make the lock to fix his "condition"
- There is a an ominous someone with a lock chained to him on the other side of the rock.
- Chris' flashback about his sister is omitted
I think that's it. But then again, my brain doesn't work so well these days. I might be wrong.